IuteCredit is an internationally focused microfinance entity, based in Estonia, and operating in different markets, such as Moldova, Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria, and Bosnia with the possibility of expansion to other Balkan, EU and Non-EU Countries.
Made up of around 350 staff and various partners in the respected countries, IuteCredit’s mission is to provide the best Customer Experience to our clients who are in the fast and express need of obtaining the needed funds or various devices, appliances, and solutions for improving their everyday life and lifestyle.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position directly reports to Group Marketing Officer. The following duties and responsibilities are expected from the position.
- Work directly with the Group Marketing Officer on the strategic vision for campaigns and marketing related projects by mapping out tasks required to implement that vision.
- Closely collaborate with Chief Commercial Officer, Human Resource & Customer Experience Officer, Marketing Specialists from operating countries and other team members in the Group (HQ) and from Subsidiaries.
- The expert will be helping in implementation of campaigns on Digital Channels, including search engine marketing (SEO), paid advertising (Google AdWords, Google Display Network, onsite search), online brochures & catalogs and other promotional campaigns;
- Performs market research and collects data on market competitors, including prices, products, and commercial campaigns. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of IuteCredit products, find the market opportunities in Bulgaria.
- Collaborates with advertising agencies, outsources and other team members towards successful and on time delivery of materials for successful campaigns.
- Ensures marketing documentation is complete and communicated properly (e.g. road maps, campaign schedule, budgets, marketing calendar, weekly and monthly status reports).
- Facilitates the prioritization of project and campaign requirements with business stakeholders.
- Provide teams with advice and input on tasks throughout the planned activities.
Marketing Expert possesses a hybrid of marketing related, technical and soft skills. The person must have knowledge of basic Project Management, and expertise in Marketing as well excellent communication skills.
- 2-4 years of professional work experience with a focus in marketing, agency or in-house experience preferred;
- Strong problem-solving skills; proven attention to detail with excellent organizational and time management capabilities;
- Minimum of 2-year experience in Digital/Online Marketing with the focus on Social Media, Paid Advertising and SEO;
- Experience with Google Ads platform and Facebook Business Manager for paid advertising;
- Experience with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and flexible when it comes to re-prioritizing tasks due to business demands;
- Ability to work well both cross-functionally and collaboratively as a team player and as a self-starter. Strong facilitator to help others complete the task at hand and work together;
- A proactive planner who isn’t afraid to ask probing questions for clarity,
- Excellent Communicator;
- Advanced skills with Windows and Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as solid understanding of the creative processes and project management tools (Jira);
- Fluent level of English is mandatory;
What do we offer
- Working in a multi-cultural, diverse team
- Occasional travels to subsidiaries
- Interesting staff meetings and retreats happening several times per year throughout Europe
- Competitive remuneration package
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational training
To apply please send your CV by email to HR@iutecredit.bg.
All applications are reviewed confidentially.