ПОН-ПЕТ 9:00-20:00 | СЪБ-НЕД 10:00-18:00
Начало > IT Operations Specialist
IT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
IuteCredit Bulgaria is part of IuteCredit Europe AS, an internationally focused microfinance company, based in Estonia, and operating in different markets, such as Moldova, Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria, and Bosnia with the possibility of expansion to other Balkan, EU and Non-EU Countries.
Made up of more than 300 staff members and various partners in the respected countries, IuteCredit’s mission is to provide the best Customer Experience to our clients who need instant cash to spend or purchase goods or services that improve their quality of life.
We are looking for an IT Operation Specialist. In this junior to mid-level position you will have the opportunity to become part of an awesome multicultural and diverse team.
This position requires you to be:
• Dependable and have strong personal integrity
• Good-natured and friendly
• Strict with your security and privacy habits
• Able to present technical content to non-technical people
Some of your day-to-day tasks in the office will be:
• Assisting with end-user issues
• Managing user accounts across different systems
• Setting up workstations for new colleagues
• Maintain printers and network infrastructure in the offices
• Administering company’s core enterprise application
• Monitoring and troubleshooting company’s applications and services
• Experience with Call centers and VoIP
• Help keep track of hardware and software
• LAN, WAN, VLAN, network devices (switches, routers, firewalls), network services – DNS, Mail,
DHCP, FTP services
• Active Directory – concept, topology, general admin tasks
• IT Service Management for Incident and Change management
• Excellent Troubleshooting skills
• Experience supporting MS Windows
• Office 365
• Azure Active Directory
• Experience with WEB services, XML, JSON will be considered as strong advantage.
You will also have the opportunity to assist the senior admins in the following areas:
• Private cloud management
What do we offer:
• Working in a multi-cultural, diverse team
• Competitive remuneration package
• Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
• Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
• Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
To apply please send your CV by email to HR@iutecredit.bg.
All applications are reviewed confidentially.